Help US help YOU!

Check out the column on the right to vote on future content and to subscribe to future posts!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Tub Help!

I have a confession to make. I loathe scrubbing the bathtub! I'll let it go for a couple of weeks (nasty, I know)!!

See, we live in an apartment and have a plastic (?) garden tub that is textured. For a woman who is 5'2" this is not a good combination for a couple of reasons:

1) I cannot reach into the tub very well because my arms are so short. (Stop laughing)

2) You really have to apply some pressure in order to really clean the grime out of the textured dimples of the tub. While those little dimples have saved me from slipping they are still the thorn in my side.

My solution? Dish Scrub Brushes and soft scrub!

I use the lemon Soft Scrub and I just squeeze it all over my dry tub and rub it in a little bit, just to spread it out, then I let it soak while I clean the sink.

I don't know if the "soaking" thing really works but I do it every time. Anyway...once I'm done with the sink I come back and turn on the shower to get make sure all of the Soft Scrub gets wet then I used my handy little scrubber brush and get to work. It only takes a few moments and a little elbow grease but even the residue leftover from a mechanic husband will come up with this technique! Trust me, I know from experience!

Use the Soft Scrub with Bleach for the really tough stuff!

2 comments:

  1. I use a toilet wand instead of the dish brush. Same concept!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! I LOATHE bathroom cleaning. I bet mine is grosser than yours! haha...

    ReplyDelete